Shred-Tech’s most versatile and efficient Paper Collection Truck.
The MCS-1 is designed to allow bulk loading of paper directly into plastic bins, or directly onto the floor.
*Product specifications subject to change without notice.
- The MCS-1 is designed to be used in conjunction with a shredding plant, or a satelite facility where paper is consolidated for transfer. Either way, the MCS-1 has you covered.
- With a legal payload of up to 14,000 lbs, it makes short work of even the busiest route. It has double the payload of a conventional straight truck.
- TRANSFER MARKET USE
- The MCS-1 can be pre-loaded with plastic bulk bins (plastic gaylords), which can be filled individually, allowing for paper sorting during the route. Bins can be off-loaded quickly and safely at a loading dock using the walking floor, or they can be sealed and shipped to your shredding plant. The bins are collapsible to allow for stacking and storage upon return to the collection market or depot.
- SHREDDING PLANT USE
- For shredding plant use, the MCS-1 has also been designed to be bulk loaded onto the walking floor; an ideal configuration for unloading directly onto the plant floor or a conveyor.
- LAYOUT & CONTROLS
- This Paper Collection Truck uses many of our state-of-the-art shredding truck features, such as the bin tunnel, Gripper Tipper® and Plus 1 micro control system.
- ADDED STORAGE
- For added convenience, there is a separate storage compartment for 64 & 96 gallon carts or empty file boxes; with passenger side access.
|MDS Technical Specifications||MCS-1|
|System Controls||Ground/Curb Level|
|Cycle Time: Load (per lift) / Unload (full load) – no bins||< 50 s /< 5 min|
|Legal Payload Capacity, Up To**||14,000 lbs|
|Loading Method||Gripper Tipper at Front 64/96 Internal Indexing Loading Hopper|
|Unloading Method||Active Floor|
|Drive Configuration||PTO / Hydraulic|
|Chassis Type||Single Axle|
|Chassis GVW||33,000 lbs|
|Chassis Horsepower||240 hp|
|Body Construction||Unibody FRP|
|Weight Empty||19,000 lbs|
S = Standard O = Option X = Not Available
*Throughput is an estimate based on actual test data and can vary depending upon many factors, including paper type, system maintenance and operator training.
**Payload calculation based on GVWR.