The MDX-1 is ultra high security, performance and payload. It does more so you can do more!
The MDX-1 is revolutionary! Ultra high security with the press of a button, throughput and payload up to 2,950 kgs/hr and 6,000 kgs.
*Product specifications subject to change without notice.
- The patent pending MDX-1 Mobile Shredding Unit is arevolutionary dual mode system. The MDX-1 is able to be switched between standard and high security modes at the touch of a button. When operating in standard shred mode, the bulletproof ST-15H shredder achieves up to 2,950 kg/h of throughput. Activating the high security mode produces an incredibly small shred size while maintaining an impressive throughput of up to 1,100 kg/h. Shred-Tech’s MDX-1 is the first high security Mobile Shredding Unit that does not rely on screens or moving additional shredders in and out of position. This makes the system user friendly, reliable, easy to service and cost effective.
- BIN TUNNEL AND CONTROLS
- The MDX-1 is has two optional loading systems: the Side Lift and Cart Tipper, or the Gripper Tipper® loading system. This proprietary and patented system allows for easy ground or curb level loading of any industry standard container. Shred-Tech was the first company to offer a retractable bin tunnel and this important feature has been included on this model. The bin tunnel works with the Gripper Tipper® to provide a safe working environment and to protect your customers’ secure information during the loading process. The state of the art Plus 1® micro-control system offers many advantages. It works in concert with the standard shredder and paper area cameras to provide real time video of the shredding process. This allows for the operator to monitor the process and customers to witness the destruction of their sensitive information. Additionally, the Plus 1® system communicates with the truck chassis to provide information and allow for the remote start and stop capability. It also provides shredding system performance data and can individually actuate each system component in maintenance mode. You don’t have to guess what is happening with your shredding truck when it has the Plus 1® system, you’ll know.
- COMPACTOR AND AUTO UNLOADING
- The MDX-1 comes equipped with Shred-Tech’s twinscrew angled compactor design and durable walking floor unloading system. Together, these features ensure maximum payload of up to 6,000 kg and rapid discharge of shredded materials, equating to more time on-route shredding paper and generating revenue.
- ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP
- The MDX-1 meets the EURO6’s strict new emissions standards and operates on ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel) or B5 biodiesel fuel. The MDX-1 includes with Shred-Tech’s innovative predictive idle feature with auto shutdown and remote panel start/stop functionality. Predictive idle senses the shredder loads and shuts down the system once it has finished shredding. Using the Plus 1® system, the operator can control this feature to strike the perfect balance between fuel savings and operational efficiency.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||High Security||Standard Mode|
|Throughput*||Up to 1,100 kgs/hr||Up to 2,950 kgs/hr|
|Length||8,520 mm||8,520 mm|
|Width||2,500 mm||2,500 mm|
|Height||3,780 mm||3,780 mm|
|Chassis GVW||18 T||18 T|
|Legal Payload Capacity**||6,000 kgs||6,000 kgs|
|Number of Motors||1||1|
|Knife Thickness (STD)||11.6 mm||15.3 mm|
|Number of Knives||25||36|
|Knife Diameter||175 mm||175 mm|
|Hex Size||68 mm||68 mm|
|Distance Between Shafts||149 mm||149 mm|
|Cutting Chamber||533 mm x 355 mm||533 mm x 355 mm|
|Shred-Tech® Model ST-15H Shredder||S||S|
|Shred-Tech® Model X-1 High Security Shredder||S||S|
|Bridgeless Feed Hopper (Aluminum)||S||S|
|Hydraulic Reservoir (36 US Gallons)||S||S|
|Main Control Panel c/w Micro Controller||S||S|
|Remote Operator Control – Video Monitoring||S||S|
|Drive Configuration – PTO/Hydraulic||S||S|
|Flush Rear Doors||S||S|
|Active Floor Unloading Floor System||S||S|
|Remote Panel Start/Stop||S||S|
|Predictive Idol With Auto Shut Down||S||S|
|Shredding and Storage Area Cameras||S||S|
|Exhaust – Horizontal||S||S|
|DAF LF55 250 HP||S||S|
|Back Up Sensor||O||O|
|Back Up Camera||O||O|
|Weigh Scale – Portable (Certifiable as Legal for Trade)||O||O|
|Painted Cab and Body (Other than White)||O||O|
|Digital Video Recording System||O||O|
|Strobe Light Package||O||O|
|Safety & Maintenance Training – Customer Location||O||O|
|Polished Aluminum Tool Box||O||O|
|Remote System Diagnostics||O||O|
|Hard Drive Crusher||O||O|
|“Patented” Retractable Bin Tunnel||O||O|
|Gripper Tipper® – Patent Pending||O||O|
|Side Lift and Cart Tipper||O||O|
S = Standard O = Option X = Not Available
*Throughput is an estimate based on actual test data and can vary depending upon many factors, including paper type, system maintenance and operator training.
**Payload calculation based on GVWR.