The ST-100 shredder is ideal for shredding a wide range of materials including plastic parts, wood waste and pallets, hazardous waste, medical waste, light electronic waste and many other items.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- The ST-100 offers cutting chamber sizes of 1,537 mm x 813 mm and 1,143 mm x 813 mm, suitable for loading bulky wastes. Bulkheads eliminate the migration of debris into seals and bearings, thus increasing overall durability.
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- The ST-100 is available in a wide range of gear reduced electric or hydraulic drives. The electric model has two 22, 37 or 56 kw motors. The hydraulic model is equipped with high torque, low speed, multicam, radial piston motors.
- Shred-Tech engineers design each knife profile and configuration to suit the material for maximum throughput and optimum shred size.
- CONTROL PANEL
- The Shred-Tech designed and fabricated ST-100 control panel features illuminated function buttons, keyed power switch, fused lockable disconnect, hour meter and a programmable logic controller for shredder functions, including knife reversal on overload.
- HOPPER AND STANDS
- Quality is evident in the workmanship of Shred-Tech’s heavy-duty stand and hopper. As an option, the stand and hopper can be modified to suit the application or installation.
- HEX SHAFTS
- The unique design of the machined hex shafts maximises knife placement options and allows for easy knife removal and machine maintenance. Size for size, the hex shaft is several times stronger than a keyed shaft. The Shred-Tech hex shaft drive system offers the highest knife-tip cutting force of any comparable shredder on the market.
|M/C Length (mm)||3,712||2,921||3,331||2,540|
|M/C Width (mm)||1,397||1,397||1,397||1,397|
|M/C Height (mm)||2,794||2,794||2,794||2,794|
|M/C Weight (kg)||6,577||5,488||5,534||4,672|
|Floor Space (sq.m.)||5.1||4.1||4.6||3.5|
|Number of Motors||2||2||2||2|
|Voltage (3 Phase)||208-600||208-600||208-600||208-600|
|Knife Thickness (STD) (mm)||38 47.6 63.5||38 47.6 63.5||38 47.6 63.5||38 47.6 63.5|
|Number of Knives||40 32 24||40 32 24||30 24 18||30 24 18|
|Knife Diameter (mm)||413||413||413||413|
|Hex Size (mm)||137||137||137||137|
|Distance Between Shafts (mm)||308||308||308||308|
|Cutting Chamber (mm)||1,537 x 813||1,537 x 813||1,143 x 813||1,143 x 813|
|Discharge Height (mm)||1,092||1,092||1,092||1,092|
|Hopper Height (mm)||940||940||940||940|
|Hopper Opening (mm)||1,524 x 1,372||1,524 x 1,372||1,143 x 1,372||1,143 x 1,372|
|Stand Opening (Width) (mm)||838||838||838||838|
|Stand Opening (Length) (mm)||2,362||2,362||2,362||2,362|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Pneumatic or Hydraulic Ram|
|Vibrating, Magnetic or Rotary Separation|
|Reduced Voltage Starters|
|Boom Crane and Working Platform|
|Explosion Proof Motors|
Electric / Hydraulic
1,537 x 813