The ST-1200 shredder is specifically designed for high shock load and severe duty applications such as OTR tires, magnesium ingots and castings, high volume municipal & industrial waste, oversized bulky waste, copper and steel wire and cable, baled aluminum scrap and other applications.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- Considered the largest and most powerful high torque shear shredder available today, the ST-1200H shredder is available in three cutting chamber sizes.
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- The ST-1200H shredders offer electric/hydraulic and diesel/hydraulic systems. Power units range in horsepower from 447 kw to 895 kw. High-torque, multi-cam, radial piston hydraulic motors are available in single or dual configurations. Shred- Tech’s superior closed loop hydraulic drive systems allow for knife tip cutting forces in excess of 1,334 kw.
- Shred-Tech engineers design each knife profile and configuration to suit the application for maximum throughput and optimum shred size.
- CONTROL PANEL
- The ST-1200H control panel, designed by certified Shred-Tech technicians, features illuminated function buttons, keyed power switch, fused lockable disconnect, hour meter, and programmable logic controller for shredder functions, including knife reversal on overload.
- HOPPER AND STANDS
- Quality is evident in the workmanship of Shred-Tech’s extra heavy duty stand and hopper. As an option, the stand and hopper can be modified to suit the application or installation.
- HEX SHAFTS
- The unique design of the machined hex shafts maximize knife placement options and allow for easy knife removal and machine maintenance. Size for size, the hex shaft is several times stronger than a keyed shaft. The Shred-Tech hex shaft drive system offers the highest knife tip cutting force of any comparable shredder on the market.
|M/C Length (mm)||4,356||4,940||5,531|
|M/C Width (mm)||2,530||2,530||2,530|
|M/C Height (mm)||4,388||4,388||4,388|
|M/C Weight (kg)||32,037||35,380||38,737|
|Floor Space (sq.m.)||11.1||12.5||14.0|
|Number of Motors||2||2||2|
|Mortor Type||Radial Piston||Radial Piston||Radial Piston|
|Power Unit||Diesel or Electric||Diesel or Electric||Diesel or Electric|
|Knife Thickness (STD) (mm)||74.6||74.6||74.6|
|Number of Knives||24||32||40|
|Knife Diameter (mm)||806||806||806|
|Hex Shaft Diameter (mm)||276||276||276|
|Distance Between Shafts (mm)||606||606||606|
|Cutting Chamber (mm)||1,575 x 1,778||1,575 x 2,369||1,575 x 2,959|
|Discharge Height (mm)||2,070||2,070||2,070|
|Hopper Height (mm)||1,487||1,487||1,487|
|Hopper Opening (mm)||2,089 x 1,799||2,089 x 2,388||2,089 x 2,978|
|Stand Opening (Width) (mm)||2,692||3,277||3,861|
|Stand Opening (Length) (mm)||2,362||2,362||2,362|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Pneumatic or Hydraulic Ram|
|Vibrating, Magnetic or Rotary Separation|
|Reduced Voltage Starters|
|Boom Crane and Working Platform|
Cutting Chamber (mm)
1,575 x 1,778