The ST-15 shredder destroys data tapes, books confidential documents and other materials to a secure shred size, providing you with higher security.
*Product specifications subject to change without notice.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- The ST-15 shredder features Shred-Tech’s cast aluminum shredder body with patent pending “castin” steel cleaning fingers.
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- The ST-15 shredder is equipped with a 30 HP electric gear reduced motor for 60 HZ and 25 HP for 50 HZ.
- Shred-Tech Engineers have designed each knife profile and configuration to maximuze throughput, while maintaining a confidential shred size.
- CONTROL PANEL
- The ST-15 shredder’s control panel, designed by certified Shred-Tech technicians, features illuminated function buttons, keyed power switch, fused lockable disconnect, hour meter and a programmable logic controller for shredder functions, including knife reversal on overload.
- HOPPER AND STANDS
- Quality is evident in the workmanship of Shred-Tech’s extra heavy duty stand and hopper. As an option, the stand and hopper can be modified to suit the application or installation.
- HEX SHAFTS
- The unique design of the machined hex shafts maximizes knife placement options and allows for easy knife removal and machine maintenance. Size for size, the hex shaft is several times stronger than a keyed shaft. The Shred-Tech hex shaft drive system offers the highest knife tip cutting force of any comprable shredder on the market.
|M/C Weight||1,350 lbs|
|Floor Space (sq.ft.)||16|
|Number of Motors||1|
|Knife Thickness (STD)||5/8”|
|Number of Knives||32|
|Knife Diameter||6 3/4”|
|Hex Size||2 11/16”|
|Distance Between Shafts||5 7/8”|
|Cutting Chamber||13” x 21”|
|Hopper Opening||22” x 28”|
|Stand Opening (Width)||30”|
|Stand Opening (Length)||38”|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Magnetic Ferrous Separation|
13” x 21”