The ST-35E shredder’s heavy duty design is perfect for shredding confidential documents, data tape, CD’s and many other items.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- The ST-35E shredder’s cutting chamber is specifically designed to accept bulk loading from 96 gallon carts or meter feeding by conveyor.
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- The ST-35E shredder utilizes electric gear reduced drives that power each shaft independently. This ensures efficient delivery of cutting force to each shaft when needed.
- Shred-Tech engineers design each knife profile and configuration to suit the application for maximum throughput and optimum shred size.
- CONTROL PANEL
- The ST-35E shredder’s control panel, designed by certified Shred-Tech technicians, features illuminated function buttons, keyed power switch, fused lockable disconnect, hour meter and a programmable logic controller for shredder functions, including knife reversal when encountering an overload.
- HOPPER AND STANDS
- Quality is evident in the workmanship of Shred-Tech’s extra heavy duty stand and hopper. As an option, the stand and hopper can be modified to suit the application or installation.
- HEX SHAFTS
- The unique design of the machined hex shafts maximizes knife placement options and allows for easy knife removal and machine maintenance. Size for size, the hex shaft is several times stronger than a keyed shaft. The Shred-Tech hex shaft drive system offers the highest knife tip cutting force of any comparable shredder on the market.
|M/C Weight||2,820 lbs|
|Floor Space (sq.ft.)||37|
|Number of Motors||2|
|Horsepower||25 & 20 (45) HP / 30 & 25 (55) HP|
|Knife Thickness (STD)||5/8” 1/2”|
|Number of Knives||46 52|
|Distance Between Shafts||8-1/4”|
|Cutting Chamber||25” x 21”|
|Stand Opening (Width)||21”|
|Stand Opening (Length)||40”|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Explosion Proof Motors|
30 & 25 (55) HP
25” x 21”