The ST-50 shredder is ideal for shredding a wide range of materials including plastic parts, wood waste and pallets, hazardous waste, medical waste, light electronic waste and many other items.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- The ST-50 is available in two cutting chamber sizes, 1,016 mm x 533 mm and 1,270 mm x 533 mm, enabling it to handle a wide range of product sizes.
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- The ST-50 shredder comes with a variety of gear reduced drive ratios fitted with 15 kw or 19 kw electric motors.
- Shred-Tech engineers design each knife profile and configuration to suit the material for maximum throughput and optimum shred size.
- CONTROL PANEL
- The ST-50 control panel, designed by certified Shred-Tech technicians, features illuminated function buttons, keyed power switch, fused lockable disconnect, hour meter and a programmable logic controller for shredder functions, including knife reversal on overload.
- HOPPER AND STANDS
- Quality is evident in the workmanship of Shred-Tech’s heavy-duty stand and hopper. As an option, the stand and hopper can be modified to suit the application or installation.
- HEX SHAFTS
- The unique design of the machined hex shafts maximises knife placement options and allows for easy knife removal and machine maintenance. Size for size, the hex shaft is several times stronger than a keyed shaft. The Shred-Tech hex shaft drive system offers the highest knife tip cutting force of any comparable shredder on the market.
|M/C Length (mm)||2,794||3,048|
|M/C Width (mm)||1,143||1,143|
|M/C Height (mm)||2,718||2,718|
|M/C Weight (kg)||2,359||2,495|
|Floor Space (sq.m.)||3.2||3.5|
|Number of Motors||2||2|
|Knife Thickness (STD) (mm)||15.9 22.2 30.1||15.9 22.2 30.1|
|Number of Knives||80 60 40||80 60 40|
|Knife Diameter (mm)||254||254|
|Hex Size (mm)||86||86|
|Distance Between Shafts (mm)||191||191|
|Cutting Chamber (mm)||1,016 x 533||1,270 x 533|
|Discharge Height (mm)||1,016||1,016|
|Hopper Height (mm)||1,118||1,118|
|Hopper Opening (mm)||1,016 x 1,016||1,270 x 1,016|
|Stand Opening (Width) (mm)||533||533|
|Stand Opening (Length) (mm)||1,905||1,905|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Pneumatic or Hydraulic Ram|
|Vibrating, Magnetic or Rotary Separation|
|Trommel Rinse Systems|
|Explosion Proof Motors|
Cutting Chamber (mm)
1,016 x 533