The STQ-75 is designed to process bulk materials including wood, plastics, textiles, electronic equipment, medical waste, organic waste, manufactured products and various other materials, reducing them to a uniform particle size in a single pass.
*Product specifications subject to change without notice.
- CUTTING CHAMBER
- STQ models are available in a wide variety of cutting chamber sizes to meet the demands of various materials in all possible shapes, sizes and material loading methods.
- HEX SHAFTS
- Shred-Tech’s standard durable hex shafts and robust drive systems are at the heart of the STQ line of shredders, ensuring years of reliable service. Engineers have focused a high degree of attention on building a line of four shaft shredders that are maintenance friendly and allow for quick and easy change out of components.
- Heavy-duty construction, based around Shred-Tech’s standard torsion tube body concept, ensures robust trouble-free operation. Shred-Tech’s proprietary triple seal cutting chamber, abrasion resistent wear components and exceptionally high knife tip cutting force ensure low noise and vibration, reduced wear and decreased maintenance costs.
- Rollout screens are easily removed from the end of the shredder, allowing for quick and easy screen cleaning and efficient change out of alternate screen sizes.
- Simplified modular construction reduces the number of major components and increases parts commonality, thus reducing spare parts requirements. Bulkhead walls and labryinth barriers at either end of the cutting chamber provide excellent bearing and seal protection. A light-weight chamber plate ensures cutting chamber disassembly is quick and easy. Bearing and seal replacement is easily completed without the need of gearbox disassembly.
|M/C Length (mm)||3,429||3,683||3,937|
|M/C Width (mm)||1,854||1,854||1,854|
|M/C Height (mm)||3,353||3,353||3,353|
|M/C Weight (kg)||6,169||6,622||7,076|
|Floor Space (sq. m.)||6.3||6.9||7.3|
|Number of Motors||2||2||2|
|Knife Thickness (STD) (mm)||22.2 30.2 38.1||22.2 30.2 38.1||22.2 30.2 38.1|
|Number of Knives||96 64 48||120 80 60||144 96 72|
|Knife Diameter (M/S) (mm)||340||340||340|
|Hex Size(M/S) (mm)||140/114||140/114||140/114|
|Distance Between Shafts (M/S) (mm)||279/660||279/660||279/660|
|Cutting Chamber (mm)||991 x 895||1,232 x 895||1,473 x 895|
|Discharge Height (mm)||1,524||1,524||1,524|
|Hopper Height (mm)||965||965||965|
|Stand Opening (Width) (mm)||1,168||1,168||1,168|
|Stand Opening (Length) (mm)||1,473||1,727||1,981|
|PLC Interfacing for Peripheral Equipment|
|Custom Stands and Hoppers|
|Feed and Discharge Conveyors|
|Pneumatic or Hydraulic Ram|
|Vibrating, Magnetic or Rotary Separation|
|Explosion Proof Motors|
Cutting Chamber (mm)
991 x 895