We may revise this Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Policy will govern our use of your personal data. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post the updated Policy on this site and update the Policy modification date. Please check back regularly to review any changes to this Policy.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Shred-Tech, except that:
1. You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Shred-Tech has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
2. You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
3. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the Shred-Tech copyright notice: © Shred-Tech Corporation ®, 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Shred-Tech cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and Shred-Tech makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SHRED-TECH ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SHRED-TECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SHRED-TECH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND SHRED-TECH MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT SHRED-TECH, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. SHRED-TECH MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither Shred-Tech, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Shred-Tech be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Shred-Tech has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Shred-Tech would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Shred-Tech is a global company and as such personal data may be accessed anywhere in the world. If you are visiting any of our sites or communicating electronically with us, various communications will necessarily result in a transfer of information across international boundaries. Accordingly, by visiting any of our sites and/or communicating electronically with us (including the in the process of our providing information, software or services to you), you acknowledge that your personal data may be processed in a country other than the one in which you reside.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our internal or external sites, including our Sites, and information you provide on independent partner sites that is transferred to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our services (for example e-newsletters and notifications), downloading copies of product brochures, videos, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites, our products and services or reporting suspected piracy.
• personal data, such as your name, email address, and telephone number and organization name.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out and of the fulfilment of your orders, including the purchase of machinery and equipment.
• Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, data regarding the site pages you visit, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
• Information that you supply to us in the course of general marketing and other business activities.
• Information that you supply to us when you visit our facilities or while attending an event (either in person or online) at which Shred-Tech is a host, a participant or which is sponsored (in whole or in part) by Shred-Tech such as product launches. We may also make video recordings and take photographs at live events.
• Information that you provide or disclose on notice boards, newsgroups, community feedback sites, email systems, forum facilities, chat rooms, or similar features that we may establish on our sites.
IP addresses and other Technical Information
• When you visit any of our sites, we may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, domain name, operating system and browser type, certain hardware or device information and other technical information. This is information about browsing actions and patterns and the use of certain software products and apps, and does not identify any individual except where user settings are configured by the user to provide personal data or where we have expressly notified you in the
Website Cookies & Beacons