Shred-Tech’s most versatile and efficient Paper Collection Truck.
The Select Series is designed to be used in conjunction with a shredding plant, or a satellite facility where paper is consolidated for transfer. Paper can be bulk loaded onto the walking floor; an ideal configuration for unloading directly onto a conveyor or floor.
*Legal Payload Capacity is an estimate based on chassis GVWR only. Actual payload can vary depending on many factors including paper type, weather conditions, and system maintenance. Shred-Tech does not guarantee payload results. All rights reserved. Shred-Tech and Shred-Tech logo are registered trademarks of Shred-Tech. Specs correct at press time, and may change without notice.
- The Select Series is designed to be used in conjunction with a shredding plant, or a satellite facility where paper is consolidated for transfer. Paper can be bulk loaded onto the walking floor; an ideal configuration for unloading directly onto a conveyor or floor.
- With a legal payload of up to 13,000lbs, it makes short work of even the busiest route. It has double the payload of a conventional straight truck.
- TRANSFER MARKET USE
- The Select Series can be pre-loaded with plastic bulk bins (plastic gaylords), which can be filled individually, allowing for paper sorting during the route. Bins can
be off-loaded quickly and safely at a loading dock using the walking floor, or they can be sealed and shipped to your shredding plant. The bins are collapsible to allow for stacking and storage upon return to the collection market or depot.
- LAYOUT & CONTROLS
- This Paper Collection Truck uses many of our state-of-the-art shredding truck features, such as the bin tunnel, Gripper Tipper® and PLUS+1® microcontroller system.
- ADDED STORAGE
- For added convenience, there is a separate storage compartment for 64 & 96 gallon carts or empty file boxes; with passenger side access.
|SELECT SERIES||SIDE LOAD||REAR LOAD|
|Legal Payload – Loose (lbs)||3,900||8,500||13,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Legal Payload – w Gaylords (lbs)||3,300||7,700||11,000||3,600||7,000||11,000|
|Cycle Time – Loading (per tip)||45s||45s||50s||30s||40s||45s|
|Cycle Time – Unloading (full payload)||4 mins||4 mins||5 mins||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Chassis GVW (lbs)||19,500||26,000||33,000||19,500||26,000||33,000|
|Empty Weight (lbs)||15,600||17,500||20,000||15,450||18,000||20,500|
|Length||24′ 3″||26′ 8″||30′ 8″||19′ 2″||27′ 4″||31′ 4|
|Width||8′ 5″||8′ 5″||8′ 5″||8′ 5″||8′ 5″||8′ 5″|
|Height||10′ 8″||12′ 5″||12′ 8″||10′ 8″||12′ 8″||12′ 8″|
|Number of Gaylords||4||4||6||3||5||7|
|Internal Indexing Hopper||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Patented Retractable Bin Tunnel||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Patented Gripper Tipper Cart Lift||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Aluminum Hydraulic Reservoir||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Main Control Panel c/w PLUS+1 Microcontroller||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Ground Control Panel & Video Monitoring||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|PTO/Hydraulic Drive Configuration||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Walking Floor Unloading System||S||S||S||S||S||S|
|Storage Area Cameras||S||S||S||S||S||S|
S = Standard O = Option X = Not Available
*Throughput is an estimate based on actual test data and can vary depending upon many factors, including paper type, system maintenance and operator training.
**Payload calculation based on GVWR.